Place and timeInstitute of Computer Science, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH), Vassilika Vouton, CR-700 13, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
On June 24-28, 2019, the Greek city of Heraklion will host the 8th International Young Scientists Conference in Computational Science (YSC-2019).
Organized by ITMO University jointly with the University of Amsterdam (the Netherlands), the University of Crete (Greece), and the Foundation for Research and Technology (FORTH) (Greece), this event aims to strengthen the ties between young scientists in different countries, thus furthering the cooperation in the field of computational science theory and practice.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics on the vanguard of modern computational science, including high-performance computing, big data and large-scale simulation of complex systems in science, industry and business.
The YSC-2019 program includes:
- lectures and workshops by such leading scientists as Alexander Boukhanovsky (ITMO University), Michael Thelwall (University of Wolverhampton), and Angelos Bilas (University of Crete), among others;
- section sessions, featuring reports and discussions of reports by participants;
- scientific school of the RENOIR project.
Find more on the official website of YSC-2019.
ParticipantsEveryone is very welcome to participate.
- Foundation for Research and Technology (FORTH), Greece
- University of Crete, Greece
- ITMO University
- University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands